Return & Refund Policy
It is very important to us to keep our customers happy! If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. We will handle the return/refund request on a case by case basis.
Criteria for Accepting Returns/Exchange
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving the product if it is in good condition (no trace of use, no damage, and returned in the original package), only if we have agreed that the product is returnable.
Sorry we do not accept exchange.
Please make sure that the item for returning is in a condition that it can be sold again and that the original package is intact. It is important for you to note that all of our products are either vintage or handcrafted and one of a kind, and of a delicate nature. The variations in texture, colour and embellishments are anticipated. These variations do not constitute flaws.
“Returns for any reason or without any condition” are limited to the following circumstance:
• The color, design model and materials of product are not consistent with the description on the website;
• There is any problems in the shipping process;
• You have received a wrong product that you didn't order.
Such product may be returned only in accordance with the return/exchange procedure and will be subject to additional limitations;
Any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a refund must be sent back to Pink Cloud Affair within 7 days of receipt of product.
We are not responsible for return postage (unless agreed upon ahead of time) & will issue your refund upon return of the item (minus shipping).
We are flexible, but we prefer to handle refunds or returns on a case by case basis.
• If you paid for the products online, the refund will be paid to your account within 14 business days upon our receipt of the returned products. (Actual receipt date is subject to the process period of the relevant bank/Paypal)
• If you paid for the products by cash, and you would like to arrange return and refund, you need to provide a personal bank account opened with a Hong Kong local bank, in order for us to timely proceed with the refund. We will contact you to provide assistance for specific matters in this regard.